We’re always looking for new partners to benefit from our scheme. Hosts provide one or more projects lasting between four to six weeks, during July and/or August.
What it means for you
Join an initiative which helps young people contribute to your organisation through real science, technology, engineering and maths (STEM) project work and fresh thinking. Demonstrate your commitment to (STEM) education, develop skills through mentoring a young student, and spread knowledge of your organisation’s activities.
Download our leaflet to read more about how taking on a Nuffield student could help your organisation.
What to do next if you’re interested in becoming a project provider
Please contact your nearest Nuffield co-ordinator for more details.
By agreeing to host a project for the scheme you can:
- Spread knowledge of your organisation’s activities
- Bring fresh-thinking to your existing projects
- Develop staff skills through the mentoring of Nuffield students
- Strengthen education/industry links
- Demonstrate your commitment to education
- Further the work of your organisation
If you are a project provider who has agreed to offer a placement to a Nuffield Research Placements student this summer, you might find the following checklist useful:
If you are interested in becoming involved in the scheme on a national level, please contact Sarah Botting