Healthcare and medicine
Our teaching resources include guidance on practicals, study sheets for students and excel spreadsheets to support classroom activities.
AQA and OCR unit numbers refer to the relevant GCE Additional Applied Science specifications.
- Comparing thermometers or blood pressure monitors AQA Unit 8
- Investigating thermography AQA Unit 8 and OCR Unit 16
- Investigating the Wisconsin card sorting test OCR Unit 13
- Investigating X-rays AQA Unit 8 and OCR Unit 16
- Lung function testing AQA Unit 14
- Microbiology and the pathology service AQA Unit 15
- Oral glucose tolerance test (OGTT) AQA Unit 14
- Researching and planning bioassays AQA Unit 12
- Researching and planning chemical assays AQA Unit 12
- Using blood pressure monitors AQA Unit 9
- Wisconsin card sorting test correlational studies OCR Unit 13