Here are some ways in which you could involve others with careers initiatives:
- Present what you are doing to others in a team meeting - show them other resources available and invite them to get involved.
- Work in a cross-curricula way with the maths department to show the links between science and maths, and combine with a career activity (see Teachers’ TV in STEM Careers Collection).
- Work on an enrichment activity for science week involving other departments - using a topic such as ‘food’ and include practical science.
- Develop a strategy with the careers delivery team in school.
- Involve your senior leadership team in developing a STEM strategy (draw on the STEM Strategic Planner at the National STEM Centre).
- Look for further CPD possibilities via your regional Science Learning Centre.
Page last updated on 02 May 2013