Support and training
Support for teachers of Twenty First Century Science is available from the project partners, outside organisations, and schools supporting one another.
On the OUP Twenty First Century Science website, in the Support and Training section, you will find useful information and free resources for teachers and technicians, including:
- An online forum for teachers and technicians to support each other and share ideas
- A package of school-based training materials to download
- Upcoming training events from OCR and others
- Information about ‘cluster groups’ and setting up a new cluster
- Support for teaching ‘Ideas about Science’ including free resources to download
- Information about and samples of ‘Learning Skills for Science’ activities for C21
- Technicians advance planning sheets
The package of school-based training materials which was available on this site has been updated and is available to download on the OUP website. Click here to find it.